Photo Credit: Steve Demeranville
Boothbay Harbor is a favorite destination for travelers looking for charm, a rich boating heritage, specialty shops, galleries and the largest fleet of excursion boats on the coast for viewing lighthouses, seals, islands, whales, puffins and the rocky coast. Simply put… one of the most beautiful harbors in Maine.
- Round-trip transportation on the Amtrak Downeaster
- Round-trip station transfers to Boothbay Harbor (Transfers vary by date and season)
- 2-Nights Boothbay Harbor accommodations
- $50 dining certificate • Boothbay Harbor Cruise (In Season)
- Admission to Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens
For more details visit our website: Downeaster Travel Packages