Brunswick hotel with full service Tavern
Photo Credit: Ted Axelrod
Located in the heart of downtown Brunswick and adjacent to Bowdoin College, the Brunswick Hotel and Tavern opened in June, 2011 offering warm and flexible service, comfortable accommodations and delicious Tavern fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Only 30 minutes north of Portland and the Portland International Jetport, the town of Brunswick offers the quintessential Maine experience to explore as a destination itself or as your travels bring you through our rocky coast.
At the Brunswick Hotel and Tavern, all guests will enjoy:
- Complimentary morning coffee service in the lounge
- Daily newspaper
- Complimentary wired and wireless internet access
- Free local and long distance phone calls
- Complimentary onsite parking
- State of the art fitness facility with cardio and weight equipment
- 4pm check-in and noon check-out
Please ask about our pet-friendly accommodations if traveling with your favorite four-legged friend.