Classic saltwater farmhouse updated with modern amenities:
- 1st floor master with King Bed with full bathroom
- Large eat-in kitchen, office, sun-porch, and large family room with access to deck are all also on the 1st floor.
- Upstairs has 1 bedroom with king bed, 1 bedroom with a double, and 1 bedroom with a king and 2 single beds.
- Full bath and 2 of the bedrooms share a half bath on the 2nd floor.
- Outdoors is a a large deck with grill and a large fire pit area for entertaining.
Downtown Rockland is a 20-minute drive offering:
- Many restaurants and shops to browse.
- World-renowned Farnsworth Art Museum
- Lighthouse Museum
- Owls Head Transportation Museum
Several sandy beaches and many other attractions are close by:
- One mile south is Drift Inn beach, which is a beautiful sandy beach at low tide.
- Further down that road is the iconic Marshall Point Light, made famous by the movie Forest Gump.
- The lighthouse is a short drive from the fishing village of Port Clyde. There you can take the Monhegan Boat Lines ferry to Monhegan Island.
- North on Route 131 is the village of Tenants Harbor.
- It offers several restaurants and small shops.
- It is also home to many of the views that inspired artists N.C., Andrew, and Jamie Wyeth. Their family home is on Southern Island at the approach to the harbor.
- The Town of Owls Head offers 2 state parks and several other beaches with public access.
Please like us on Facebook and upload your vacation photos.