Modern Loft with a timeless view:
- Pub table for 4, sleeper sofa, and queen size sleeping loft.
- Grill and fire pit outside to relax under the stars in the summer.
- Perfect romantic location for 2 or 3.
- Bar sink, refrigerator, and microwave in the suite.
- Desk, full bath, flat screen tv, heat, and a/c.
Downtown Rockland is a 20-minute drive offering:
- Many restaurants and shops to browse.
- World-renowned Farnsworth Art Museum
- Lighthouse Museum
- Owls Head Transportation Museum
Several sandy beaches and many other attractions are close by:
- One mile south is Drift Inn beach, which is a beautiful sandy beach at low tide.
- Further down that road is the iconic Marshall Point Light, made famous by the movie Forest Gump.
- The lighthouse is a short drive from the fishing village of Port Clyde. There you can take the Monhegan Boat Lines ferry to Monhegan Island.
- North on Route 131 is the village of Tenants Harbor.
- It offers several restaurants and small shops.
- It is also home to many of the views that inspired artists N.C., Andrew, and Jamie Wyeth. Their family home is on Southern Island at the approach to the harbor.
- The Town of Owls Head offers 2 state parks and several other beaches with public access
Please like us on Facebook and upload your vacation photos.